Pain to direct left of belly button

I have a scar from where my appendix was removes as a child, and now directly near my scar (to the direct left of my belly button) it feels like a sharp prodding or almost burning feeling. It comes and goes and really only hurts when I stand, or bend over, bend down, stuff like that. I looked all over google for a fit and nothing really came too close. I am not feverish and not vomiting. Other than the pain, I feel great. I don't really know whether or not to be worried or not. There are no bumps, either on nor under the skin, so that is what worries me. There seem to be no significant causes for it, that I can think of, it randomly started a week ago and kept at it. It comes and goes. But this week it has happened every day.
Check with your doctor.  Could be something as common (but very painful and worthy of having a doctor note in your records) as an ovarian cyst.
Also explains why I haven't had a period in like three years, I suppose.