Painful Bump On Inner Lip of Vagina

This is the second or third time I've experienced this. I get a little bump on the inner lip that occurs after not shaving for a long time. My theory was that it was a sore from the hair on one side growing into a follicle on the other side. Don't know if that's true or not. All I know is this:
It is a bump that appears to be the same color as my skin unless it gets messed with, then it turns red.
There's no "head" on it.
It's hard. Feels like a ball beneath the skin.
If I try to pop it it gets red as if the blood were right beneath the surface.
It's on an area where the lips rub together.
I am sexually active, but have only had one partner who is clean so I don't believe it is an STD.
It hurts very bad.
HI,
The painful bump on the vagina can be due to infected boil, warts, or it can also be a bartholin’s cyst. Washes with antiseptic solutions will help. Antibiotics may also be necessary. Consult your Doctor for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
Thanks. I was worried for a while. It started to drain on it's own some white stuff and it's gone now. I'll still talk to my doctor though.