Painful Right lower quadrant of the abdomen

my sister has been suffering from painful right lower quadrant of the abdomen for the last two years. doctors have not found any abnormalities.
some of the syptoms that she has are the following: Vomiting, nausea, irregular menstrual cycle, bloating and gas, dizziness, painful belly button.
she visited a gynaecologist and she could not diagnose the illness.
please, what could that be ?  any recommendations??
Thank you so much in advance
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Has she ever been checked for cysts?
The various possibilities which present with such pain in the lower left abdomen are Crohn’s disease, bowel obstruction, ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease, irritable bowel syndrome , kidney obstruction or pyelonephritis, psoas abscess  and volvolus (twisting of the sigmoid part of the large bowel on itself).

Investigations like ultrasound abdomen, CT abdomen and colonoscopy are required to confirm a diagnosis. your sister should get these investigations done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.