Painful lump in arm

Alright, so I recently had an infection in my right armpit that went away with antibiotics, and I recently discovered a lump in my right arm. Three days ago, the doctor said the infection was gone, but now I'm worried. Whenever I have my arm down at my side, it feels like there's something swollen. I'm only nineteen and I'm extremely worried about what that could be, considering it's location. Anyone know if maybe it's an after effect of the armpit infection?
I'm not sure what an "armpit infection" is - are you referring to an infected lymph node in your armpit? If there was an infection in your armpit lymph node, you could certainly also have an infection in one of the lymph nodes down your arm since they are working on the same lymphatic system.

You may need a stronger antiobiotic from your doctor.