Paragard

I have been using paragard for almost a year now. It has actually helped my cyles with the cramping and my cycles have been the same lasting 4 days. I ended my cylce on the 7th of the month. It stopped completely for 2 days.Now im having light bleeding and vomitting and headaches. I dont know how to check to see if it is still in place.I am not cramping just having some light pink bleeding and discharge when i wipe only and vomitting in the morning and headaches. I have also been eating a little more. Is this normal. Could I be pregnant?
You should be able to feel your threads. You should be checking this once a month anyway. But, check to see, if you don't feel threads make a doctors appointment asap. I had the paraguard, for less than 1 month and it fell out of place and got stuck. I had to have it removed. I would also take an HPT to be safe. pregnancy with an iud can be very serious, causing miscarriage and loss of fertility. if pregnancy test is positive, i am sure they will rush you in to the remove the iud. good luck.