Paranoid

Hello I am 18, and for the past three days straight i have been having brown discharge. It's not alot, but you can tell when its on my underwear and when i wipe. I am supposed to get my period in about 6 days. I am on birth control and have been on it for several months. My boyfriend and i recently had sex without a condom but he has always pulled out and never ejaculated in me. Im just really paranoid. Theres always that mindset in the back of your mind that you think you're pregnant. Please help! Thank you
Even if he doesn't ejaculate inside you there is still a chance of getting pregnant. The brown discharge could be a sign your going to start since you are due to start in six days. If you do not get your period a week or two after then maybe take a test. Good luck  
As long as you are taking birth control regularly, the chance of pregnancy is very low, especially if he is pulling out. The brown discharge sounds normal, like you will be beginning your period soon.