Peeling, red, irritating, sore vagina.. HELP

This might sound weird, but I'm desperate for some answers! I had sex this past weekend. first it was with a condom, the second time it wasn't, but I was sure he was careful and didn't *** inside of me. 2 days later I started getting pain around my vagina. It's very sore, red, irritated, and the skin around it is now peeling. It hurts to pee or even lightly touch.The peeling looks bad. I ended my period the middle of the day a couple hours before we had sex. Although I kept my tampon in a while longer since i was still lightly bleeding. Is this something severe? Should i bee worried? I'm terrified and don't know what's going on.. Please help give me an accurate answer ASAP!!
It could be a latex allergy.  100% clear aloe vera may be soothing.  
I tried putting Aloe Vera on it, and the slightest touch is excruciating. The top, and near my lips are the worst pain if touched. Going to the bathroom gives a ton of pain. The peeling is still continuing. The pain causes me to cry, I'm beginning to become very worried. i just want this pain to be over. I don't know what is wrong?
You should probably go to a gyno by now. Just to be safe.