Pelvic pain

Hi there I am a 20 year old active healthy female. Lately I have had some bloating pelvic discomfort and pain lower back discomfort. My hips have hurt for about 2 months but my pelvis and lower back are recent. I am a virgin so it's nothing sexually transmitted as well it does not burn when I pee. There a discomfort in my pelvis when I pee as pressure is released. Any idea or things I should get checked for?
Could be a bunch of things...urinary tract infection perhaps.  I'd get checked out by a doctor...Good luck!