Period 15 days late and now doesn't stop

So I am 27, a virgin and an obese girl. I always had irregular periods, sometimes light sometimes long.Now last time also my period came 15 days late, but ended on the 6th day. This time also it was 15 days late, but I am on day 8 and its still going on. Its been bright red but not too heavy and without clots. I have no pain or cramps and neither do I feel anything weird. Please help, coz I m really tensed
COMMUNITY LEADER
About to 7 days is the longest an average period lasts.  I'd give it a day or two more and then call your doctor.  That's too long for consistent bleeding.  good luck
Thank you.Its not heavy but yeah its there. Today has been good so far. Will definitely call the doc if this continues for one more day