Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
64.9k Members

Period 15 days late and now doesn't stop

So I am 27, a virgin and an obese girl. I always had irregular periods, sometimes light sometimes long.Now last time also my period came 15 days late, but ended on the 6th day. This time also it was 15 days late, but I am on day 8 and its still going on. Its been bright red but not too heavy and without clots. I have no pain or cramps and neither do I feel anything weird. Please help, coz I m really tensed
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
COMMUNITY LEADER
About to 7 days is the longest an average period lasts.  I'd give it a day or two more and then call your doctor.  That's too long for consistent bleeding.  good luck
1 Comments
Thank you.Its not heavy but yeah its there. Today has been good so far. Will definitely call the doc if this continues for one more day
Have an Answer?
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.