Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Period 30 days late. Plan B or pregnant?

Alright I'm not really sure what's happening to my body. Towards the end of May (can't remember the exact date but somewhere after the 26th) my boyfriend and I had sex and found out the condom had broke (4 holes). Within the hour we went to get plan B and I took it. On June 2,3,4, & 5 I had a really thick brown discharge, that would change to really light on some days. With it came horrible cramping. This was about 1 week before I was supposed to start my actual period. I took a period test on the 6th and it came out negative. On June 16th I got the same brown spotting and bad cramping. I took another test and again it came out negative. Now it's July 4th and I have yet to get my period. What I'm wondering is, is there a chance I'm pregnant and those tests were false negative? Or is this all due to plan B? How long can plan B delay one's period? Periodically I'll get really sharp pains in my lower stomach region, typically where I normally experience cramps. Other than that I can't find any symptoms.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.