Period after D&C

Hi! I had a D&C on 11/3/2011 for heavy periods. 2 weeks ago I finally got my period.
It wasn't too bad. Then it seemed as it was going away. Then I started spotting again and then bleeding very heavy for two days then today it was light in morning and just got heavy again now. This is day 15 of bleeding. Is this normal for 1st period after D&C?
You seem to be having the symptoms of metrorrhagia(heavy periods).Various factors causing it are endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus. Get it evaluated from your gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.