Period bloating

Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of really bad premenstrual bloating. For me it can last for about two weeks and I struggle to wear anything comfortable which in turn makes me depressed and down. Any ideas appreciated
Try avoiding salty or sugary, heavy foods that are full of carbs and steer clear of dairy products right before you expect your period, because both can make bloating worse. Eat lighter meals that include more fruit & veggies. I know this sounds difficult because a lot of us crave carbs before and during our periods. Unless you've already tried this, increase your light exercise with 20-30 minutes of daily walking. Exercise does cut back bloating and increases Serotonin levels (a natural chemical in our body that makes us feel better). Lastly, consider taking Midol; it can really help reduce bloating and definitely makes life less miserable during that time of the month. Take Care :)