Period bur pregnant??

Is it possible to have a period but still be pregnant?? I have gained 9 lbs. in the past month, my boob are a little swollen but not tender. I also now have a thin white runny discharge, but with no odor, no itching  or burning. I know with my first child, I had severe nausea and tender tender boobs...I just had my period about a week and a half ago, but I'm worried I might be prego. I know my friend found out she was pregnant at 7 weeks, and she had had a period 3 weeks prior to finding out?? Has this happened to anybody, or am I needlessly worrying??
yes, you can be my friend was recently. Had Bleeding through
week 10 and still some after. Go get blood work if you are concerned.
I just took an at home pregnancy test and it was negative...I plan on taking another first thing in the morning as well. Thanks.
the best bet is to get a blood test they can detect even the smallest amount of the hormone that is produced when you are pregnant, the urine test isnt always correct when your early on in a pregnacy.
You could very well be pregnant, cause the first time i got pregnant, i had my period the first three months and had no idea i was pregnant.If you are congrats!