Period help

I hadn't had my period for 6 years ( from 17-23 ). The doctor started me on medroxyprogesterone last month. I took 10mg tabs for 10 days, got my period 4 days later with some cramping. This month I got my period two days after stopping the med. Days 2-4 were very heavy with clotting. Today is day 6 and I thought it was nearly over, but I went to the bathroom, I wiped and the toilet paper was solid bright red blood with a big clot. I've also had extreme cramping today as well. What could this mean? I'm really scared! :( I always get cramps, but this bad this late in my period...
For these symptoms dysfunctional uterine bleeding or endometriosis should be ruled out. Symptoms of endometriosis include pelvic pain (usually before menstruation but sometimes during intercourse,urination or defecation), sometimes diarrhea or constipation,irregular or heavy menstrual bleeding,sometimes blood in the urine and inability to conceive.

Although ultrasound is useful in diagnosing endometriosis, but still cannot definitively diagnose endometriosis.Laproscopy is the only accurate way of diagnosing endometriosis.Treatment involves NSAID pain killers,GnRH analogs,oral contraceptive pills,progestins and surgery.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.