Period is really irregular

Two months ago I switched from a triphasic birth control to a monophasic one with a lower dose of hormones. The first month I was taking them my period was normal, but after I started the second month my period got weird. My period started 2 weeks early (Oct. 6th) and nearly lasted for 2 weeks. Then it started again a week and a half later (Oct. 28) after I forgot to take two days worth of pills. I've now been on this period for almost 2 weeks again but this time it's been very stop and go. I'll spot for a day or two and only need a liner, and then it'll get heavy enough that I need a tampon for half a day, and then it'll stop for a day, just to start spotting again, and then it repeats. My period was never normal before I started taking the pill last year, but after starting it my period became predictable down to the day I would start and end, so I'm starting to get frustrated/worried with this change.

Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this?  I recently got off antibiotics around Oct 23, and I am sexually active, and I've read that both these things can affect it but I didn't think it'd be this much.
I should probably add that I'm 19