Period problem

Hi I had got my periods on 2nd September which was normal 5 days cycle as usual and then on 4th october I got spotting which I was woried which went on till 10th October and the I checked with pregnancy test it was negative but the spotting was still there the  someone  told me to take gaynace gvp tablet to stop my spotting which I took for two days and the  imminently I got my periods and now I have completed 4 days and the period I'd not stopped and now again I am getting spotting now I am worreied do I have to take the tablet again to stop this or it will stop naturally, I had gone under a diet for sometime but I am now off diet I was wondering that because of this I might have  irregular periods so I took tests of thyroid and vitamins so my b 12 and d3 were low so now I have take  shots for that I am 30 yrs of age and I have a son of 5 yrs I and really worried as I am being bleeding from last 11 days and I have  no pain in my abdominal or any thing
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes, dieting is a factor in irregular periods.  Any time we have a change in routine, change in weight up or down, illness, stress, etc. our period can be late.  But the spotting sounds more hormonal in nature.  I wouldn't try to manipulate it with over the counter things yourself but would see your doctor if this continues for the reason why it is happening.  Come back and tell us now it is going

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community