Period?

Hi, my period started out last Monday, it was light on Monday and then on tuesday and wednesday it was super light, like it wasn't even there it was brown also. On Thursday it picked up, and today it was brown in the morning. I just checked and it acted like it was getting heavy? I usually have 7 day really heavy periods and there is no possibility I'm pregnant. I'm a lesbian and only active with her. Why is my period like this?
The cause of irregular periods could be due to hormonal imbalance, stress, chronic illness, polycystic ovarian disease, thyroid gland disorders or diseases, pituitary gland tumors or cyst, galactorrhea, prolactinomas etc. You should consult a gynecologist and get examined and investigated as soon as possible to know the exact cause.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Well I had a period like this awhile ago. It lasted two weeks, and I was told it was normal as long as the next cycle was okay. Today is the 8th day and it has gotten heavy. I put in a tampon and I really hope it is gone by Wednesday. I have plans.