Period

Hello Ive been having bad cramps started off with a tiny bit of red and then barely there brown spots of blood but then nothing for hours just been having bad cramps. Then it came again a little bit but was sort of red and looked like few little clots but now not much at all again. Brown and light. My last period was very light and didnt last as long as usual either. Im used to having more heavy red periods that are only brown towards the end of my period and they last longer. I find it a bit confusing & wondering if this is okay or somthing to worry about?
If you have had sex during your fertile days it could be that you are pregnant
.
If you are late with ur pwriod or eaeliwr...it could be called implantation bleeding..you should search it up...best luck!