Period

Is it possible for your period to start again after it has ended??? For example: Period came on March 3 and ended March 9 but started bleeding again on March 12. Need some advice!!! Thanx!!
Are you on the pill?  If not, unexplained vaginal bleeding does require a call in to the doctor's office if not a check up.  
no not on the pill...however this is the first month that i am struggling with my period. my lmp was kinda of off balanced, i normally always have 2 days spotting, 2 days light, 2 days medium and 2 days heavy...however this time was 1 day heavy and 1 day medium and then the rest of the days were so light all i needed was a pantie liner. the one day it was heavy only started when i came home from work at 6, the rest of the day was light. and horrible cramps on the left side, and that was on march 5. i have my doc appointment the end of this month march 30 [the earliest i could get] but i just want to get a feel of what u guys think. and today the bleeding seems to be stopping, now its mostly brown light.
I've been on antibiotics for a week and my period is delayed by a day-can it be caused by that?