Periods

I am swina. I am 30 year old. i got married last year. Now I have a baby. i got my baby by surgery on15th feb. i have period problem untimely. now my baby is three month old. but i have period after fifteen days. i consult my doctor. she said it takes six month to normal. so please guide me on this issue.
I think your doctor is correct.  Nothing can be expected to be totally normal after having a baby, until some time has gone by.  I would keep in touch with the doctor if the bleeding seems excessive (watch for anemia from loss of blood).  Good luck and congratulations on your baby!