Permanent Birth Control

Okay the scoop , I had the "essure" procedure done about 2 months ago and I was curious if any other women had this done and if it was effective. Any positive or negative input would be helpful.  I am not having anyproblems but thus far I do not know any other women in this part of PA thats had this done. Hopefully Im not alone.
Hi, curious what is the Ensurre proceedure.  Never heard of it.
Essure is the procedure where instead of using "clamps" and the invasiveness of the incisons and so forth with "clamping" the new alternative is "plugs" inserted through the vagina into the fallopian tubes so that the tissue grows over the "plugs" creating a better form of birth control w/o all the risks of "clamping" and no outer scaring. I do believe there is a website ..http://www.essure.com