Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Physical condition for abortion

Does anyone know what physical condition one must be in to have abortion? I read you have office visit, then come back another day for procedure. If you have health issue can you still have the abortion?
4 Responses
This is something you would have to discuss with your doctor because it seems you have an underlying health issue. I would also add that your emotional condition is important too and the emotional effects of an abortion along with alternative solutions should be strongly weighed before contemplating this procedure.
172023 tn?1334672284
It depends on the health issue you are talking about.  You need to speak with your physician, if you have some sort of serious underlying condition, to be sure the procedure is handled in the best possible way for your health.  
Thank you for your comments. I didn't mean to imply I have health issue. I meant on your first visit when they check you out. Like if you have high or low blood presure. Shortness of breath. Any thing simple they are looking for in the first visit before procedure?
well im aginst abortions so i wouldnt know but it should be back to normal within in that day or the next day but it shouldnt be a problem
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.