Pink and Brown discharge

Im 17 and me and my Bf are sexually Active. Majority of the time its unprotected. I been off my period for a week and now the pink and brown discharge has been here since yesterday. Im not sure what it is, Please Help ASAP
Make an appointment to see an OBGYN. This maybe nothing sometimes your cycles can change when becoming sexually active. But your best bet is seeing a doctor now that you are sexually it's is important to get a pap-smear and I STRESS the important part! I became sexually active at a very young age and regret that I waiting 4 years to see an OBGYN. Please take care of yourself! Always protect yourself! Use a condom and birth control.  
Okay I will, Thank you so much.