Plan B 48 Hours Later PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone! I would appreciate the help immensely. I am 19 years old and I am usually extremely careful about having safe sex. I made such a stupid mistake of having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he accidentally finished inside me, he at first thought he didn't and then realized it thinking about it about a day later. I took Plan B about 46 hours later, but am thinking this particular weekend was most likely around my ovulation window. I had slight cramps about an  hour before taking the pill, suggesting it was almost ovulation time. Do you think Plan B will have been effective?
I really appreciate some insight into this as I am scared out of my mind. I understand that the chances of becoming pregnant are possible at any time during my cycle, also it can sometimes happen and sometimes not. Of course, I am unsure if I am ovulating to begin with. I just want to know if the pill is effective?
Sorry you are stressed.  Plan B is effective for the most part  Time will tell here.  However, keep in mind that you took a whopping dose of hormones which is what plan B is and that this will likely throw your cycle off.  Women are usually irregular after plan B for 2 to 3 months.  You can take a pregnancy test a couple of weeks after this happened though.  I'd expect it to be negative even if you don't get your period.  Buy some condoms or get on the pill.  This stress isn't worth it!