Please answer. Am I pregnant?

Hi. I'm 18. Last October 5 I had sex. And my period should come on Oct 20 but it came on Oct 24th and ended on the 29th. Then on Nov 12th I started bleeding until 13th it was kinda heavy but the next day it was just a brown spotting until Nov 26. Help. Please.
To be on the safe side, I would probably take a home pregnancy test.  It is also not uncommon for women to have a change in their cycle with the seasons.  Try not to be concerned.... take the home test, if for nothing more but to give yourself peace-of-mind.
xoxo
I can't have a PT right now. But what isa the chance that I am pregnant. thankyou so much xo

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community