Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
599316 tn?1256921613

Please help!! I think something is wrong!

Well for the past 4 months or so i been having irregular periods, 2 weeks late, 1 week early, 2 days spotting (after being 2 weeks late) Its all just unpredictable. starting 2-3 weeks ago around the time im suppose to start AF i had horrible pregnancy symptoms (horrible morning sickness at night,fatqiue,over active bladder,thirst,crampy,bad lower back aches,very dizzy) Well i had my AF a week and a half ago (yes i was a week late with a normal heavy flow) The past 2 days i have been very horny, and started having period like cramps today. I went to the bathroom and saw TMI: a TON of thick gel like glob on the toilet paper. It was tinged brown! Wasnt like blood though, just pale brown muscus discharge. Am i ok??? i have no insurance so theres really nothing anyone can do. Im kinda scared.... I took a dollar general (yes i can afford digital) it was neg a week ago. Ive been feeling like crap almost sick for 2 weeks now.. :( its obvious im not pregnant from the test but what eles is causing this??
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.