Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Possible yeast lesion

I am a Diabetic and have been for 25 years, and I get yeast infections from time to time. I do know that abnormal blood sugars can cause yeast as well typical stress. But I'm concerned about this lesion I notices after being touched sexually over four (months outside the cervix).  This lesion doesn't burn nether does it itch, but I'm wondering if it's possible this lesion can come from dry vagina or is it possible yeast can cause the lesion? There isn't any form of discharge nor white patchy look to it, but I don't believe it's a wart neither. I'm treating this lesion with Monostat and some antibiotic cream to see if there will be any change. I have an appointment to see the doctor within two days, and I'm hoping this isn't anything major to be worried about. Can you offer any advise?  
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
A biopsy of the lesion should be done to confirm the cause as it is painless and non itchy. It can be due to dermatitis skin but other causes need to be ruled out first.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.