Possibly lost tampon..?

Okay so this might sound awful but just bear with me. I was wearing a tampon the other day and I got drunk and had sex with my boyfriend, and I cannot for the life of me remember if I took the tampon out sometime during the day before we had sex or not. I was wearing a tampon mostly due to spotting so drunk me could have decided to take it out at some point earlier in the day but I cannot remember at all. My boyfriend was drunk when we were having sex too but neither of us felt anything weird. I had sex once since then and there was no difficulty or pain and he didn't feel anything either. I've tried feeling around with my fingers up there as well and have found nothing. I put another tampon in today as well because I was bleeding somewhat and it went in fine. It only happened 2 days ago so no smell or anything yet but I'm still SO paranoid. What do you guys think?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Go to the ob-gyn when you can get in.  They get lost-tampon visits all the time.
I've had that happen a few times. Once had to have it removed by a doctor. The other times I was able to get it. Get in a squatting position insert fingers n pull out. You can also use a mirror to help you see.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community