Post ligation - post ablation syndrome

In June of 2009 I had a Nova Sure ablation with great results.  I have no bleeding at all now and have had little to no pain.  In December I suddenly had severe lower abdominal pain that originated just below the belly button and radiated to both sides and around my back.  This pain was very sharp, brought me to a fetal position and induced vomiting.  The severe pain lasted about 1 1/2 hrs and then eased up leaving me with a constant aching pain in my lower abdomen.   I had severe bloating with my lower abdomen sore to the touch.  Within two days...all pain was gone only to return again 27 days later.  I can't get any doctor to take me seriously.  I've been given pain medications and told "some women have bad periods".  In a desperate search for answers, I found information regarding "The post-ligation post-ablation syndrome".  I had a tubal ligation 10 yrs ago.  I would love to hear from anyone that has experienced this or who might have more information.  I worry that this will continue to happen every month.  Help!
I had a tubal ligation in 1988 and a Novasure in 2009.  I thought the Novasure was a complete success until two months ago when I started to have Carrie's symptoms.  On the days I should have my period, I have horrific cramping below the navel.  I was on the floor doubled over in pain when the doctor's office called Friday.  She said that it is highly unusual for the pain to come from my uterus so long after the ablation.  I know what uterine/menstrual cramps feel like, as I had them all my life.  They gave me a prescription for Vicodin, since naproxen and ibuprofen don't touch the pain.  This month I had three days of severe, nonstop cramping.  I can't go through this every month!!  I had the ablation specifically to eliminate menstrual cramps in addition to the heavy bleeding.
I also had a tubal ligation in 1988 and Novasure in 2006.  I've had no periods since the ablation, but about 18 months ago I have had horrible lower right abdominal cramping and pain.  It comes and goes but lately is taking over my life. I  have been to every specialist and had every scan done with no answers.  I am scheduled to get laparscopic surgery in a week to get some answers.  I too believe that this has something to do with the ablation but doctors don't want to follow the theory.  I will keep you posted as to what is found after surgery.  
I had a tubal ligation in 2000, and Novasure Ablation in 2/2008. I have had no periods since the day I walked out of surgery. In August I began experiencing terrible lower back pain that felt like what I used to have prior to my period. Then the horrible cramping and pain in my abdomen began. It lasted for 4 weeks, slowly getting worse and worse! At one point the only way to describe it was labor pains. It finally went away and now I have the same thing on and off, but not as bad. I have a bladder condition and my gyno tries to say it is that but I know what I am feeling. I am in the process of switching doctors and hoping I can finally get some answers and relief. I am so glad to know I am not the only one w/ this issue...Guess I am not crazy! I was beginning to think I was.
I also had a tubal ligation in 2001, and Novasure Ablation in 10/2009.I have had no periods since the day of the surgery only spotting.Four months ago I start to experience debilitating pelvic and lower back pain and my abdomen gets very tender and two weeks before my period I  am miserable and can not function,  I went to the doctor and he told me is my bladder which I don't agree with, I trully believe that there is alot complications from endometrial ablation that are not explained to us prior the procedure.
I had a tubal ligation in 1999 and my ablation was done in 2009. I have only spotting since the procedure, about six months after my procedure I started have severe cramping and was told to take over the counter ibuprofen which helps if i take 600-1000mg at a time the pain starts out as a mild cramping in my lower abdomen them it will become severe almost like contractions on either my left or right side. The pain is so severe that it brings me to my knees or i will rock back and forth in the fetal position. I've have MRI's, and scans of my lower abdomen and nothing is ever found to be the source.The pain will subside for as short of 5 days to as long as 4 months and then returns. Cant live with this pain forever help