Pre-pregnancy?

My period has been coming like clockwork.  I calculated it to like every 22 to 25 days.  My l.m.p was 9/8/11.  I keep feeling like any minute my period is going to start but I go to the bathroom and nothing-today I squeezed my nipples (left and right) and a clear liquid came out.  A few weeks ago my boyfriend was shot and killed so I am wondering if it could be stress causing the delay (unsure because I've been stressed out for the past three months and my period is usually early or right on time).  I took a Family Dollar pregnancy test the day after my period should've started and it said negetive, but my period still hasn't started.  Should I take another pregnancy test in a few more days (if it still hasn't started)?  Is stress playing a roll?
what ever you do just avoid being stressed as that is the most thing that can delay your circle and is even wrong for your baby if you are preg
Firstly, I am so very sorry to hear about what happened to your boyfriend, that is absolutely awful, I'm really sorry :(

If you take a test on the day after your period was due, you may not have had enough of the prgnancy hormone in your urine for it to show a positive result.  I would take another test in a couple of days.

Stress can certainly play a roll on your menstrual cycle too, so just repeat the test in a couple of days to confirm.  If that's still negative, and you don't get your period, I would go and see your Doctor.

Hope that helps.  And once again, I am really, really sorry for your loss.