Pregnacy symptoms but not pregnant

A week and a half ago I was either spotting or had a very very light period. Last wednesday I was supossed to get my period but didnt. I have taken 2 home tests to see if I may be pregnant and both came back negative. Since then I have been very tired and feel bloated. I have been feeling sick on and off through out the entire day to the point where I cant eat cuz it makes me sick. I am wondering what this would be if the tests tell me that im not pregnant.

Thank you

Kwagner
I guess I could be pregnant and it is just to early to tell but its been a week after I was supposed to get my period and I have taken tests and they both have been negative so I just dont know
The same thing is happening to me right now.  Keep me updated what you find out, thanks :)