Pregnancy Symptoms but tests negative

I am having some symptoms of being pregnant(weight gain, breast swelling and tenderness, mood swings) but I have taken several tests that show negative.  Also, for the last 2 months my periods have been at least 4 days late and really light, and I am having discharge throughout the month.  I was diagnosed with endometriosis about 3 years ago, but since my surgery none of the dr's have been concerned.  I did have abnormal cells show up on a pap, but the biopsy turned out ok.  I'm not sure what the problem is, and I have sceduled an appt, but is there anything I can do until then?
I usually get my period every month on the same day the 4 but in January I got it the 4 and the 31 iv been having cramps ever since and my boobs hurt and I feel sick all the time had one positive test then two negative test and today is valentines day so idk what's going on with my body please help
Hi, I am only a week late for my period and I am never late. I always know when I'm due on, I get chronic period pains my abdomen swells and it seems as though my ovaries are swelled too. I have done two pregnancy tests, one in an evening, and one the following morning, both show negative. I have still not come on, have swollen, really sore breasts, horrid to touch, my lower stomach is swelled and hard, I have been sick several times at the same sort of times in the day, feeling really tired and constantly peeing. My mind keeps telling me I'm pregnant, and as me and my partner have been trying for a whole, I'm getting my hopes up. Could I be pregnant, should I leave it a few more weeks and if no signs, visit doctor for blood test? I hear a lot about people not have enough hcg in their bodies to be detected from a home pregnancy test. HELP
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
well I was preg and on her the test said I was not then we did a ultrasound and it said I was 8 weeks and one day so yes pregnancy test don't work for everyone and now I have one more kid and I did a test and it did the same I did one every week and just keep saying no but every time I can fill that I am the dr said I don't have a lot of the hcg to say im  preg                    
                                    April 8,2013
Hi Icecrystal2009-

I am going thru the same things now. I am down to an ultrasound. I never knew a person's HCG levels could be so low only a sonogram can tell. I wonder does this have anything to do with age and weight as well?? DO you know??
I am 9 days late I'm never late. My lower back hurts lower stomach is hurting and I look like I've gained a few pounds. I'm a moody emotional mess. I took 2 tests 5 days ago and got negative results and took another one two days ago with negative. Should I wait another week to test again or just go to the doctor
i need help,  I'm 24 for the past 4 yrs I've been trying to get pregnant with my boyfriend we been both trying. i don't understand how im gaining the weight and pregnancy symptoms through out the yrs yet no baby. i weighed 145 I'm 5'2 when we got together in 2010 I've gained 30 lbs i know its unhealthy but the year 2011 around January my belly grew as if i was pregnant my boobs wore swollen my feet wore swollen to and my mood swings wore ridiculous off yet April of that year i went to the doctor they gave me an ultrasound and pregnancy test and i wasn't pregnant there was no baby so i just thought possibly i was seeing things and my head was playing with me since we wanted a child so bad and December 20 2012 was the last time i got my period its June 12 2013 and again I've gained weight i have every possible symptom showing I'm pregnant the belly weight gain the food cravings the mood swings feet and breast getting swollen i seriously swear both back in 2011 and this time i feel something move inside of me yet no baby still not pregnant how is it possible to have every symptom possible yet not be pregnant i have 0 hopes for being a mother now you would think after 4 yrs of trying it would of happened already yet doctors won't tell me what's wrong why I'm gaining the pregnancy weight and symptoms when i have no child inside of me.  can someone please help i have no idea on what to do.  
hi every one,

i'm 26yrs,my husband and i have been ttc,i had my last period on the 6th of may,and up till now no period,am having watery milky discharge,dizziness,bloating,constipation(not all the time though),food craving,moodswings,movement in my lower abdomen.
I had a HPT like 3days after my missed period and 6days after i had BPT,all came out negative but still my pregnancy symptoms persists.i called my mum,i told her everything,she told me that she felt the same thing when she was pregnant with me...... Now am at ease becos of what she told me,let me keep my fingers crossed and get tested later....XOXO
Going by what you've mentioned, i would probably put it down to you wanting a baby so much that you notice the slightest change in your body. So when you do notice it, your brain instantly goes into "i could be pregnant" mode... So if you keep thinking about it, your body will adjust to the new belief you have that you are pregnant. So the body adats (gets bigger as time goes on, cravings appear and disappear) as if it was a real pregnancy. However, this is called a phantom pregnancy. You go through everything from the symptoms to the belly growth and sometimes even the birth to have nothing at the end of it. Try and relax your mind over the pregnancy idea with a more "if it happens,then it happens" kinda thought track...  Who knows, there have been many of my friends who had that mind track and ended up pregnant for real. Good Luck x Caitlin
I have always had crazy period cycles... sometimes I will go about 6months too a year without a period, the last time I had my period was the end of may this year. so we where not sure I could even get pregnant.. about the first of August I started feeling different like a pressure on my lower stomach, and being tired... you know I knew something was diff with my body so i took a pregnancy test (Safeway digital test) that day and it came back negative I waited about a week and still felt weird and sooo tired, and kinda nauseous so i when I woke up on Aug 8th I decided too take the other test and see what it would say and too my surprise It said pregnant! I was sooo excited I couldn't believe it so I took another one later that day only too have it say negative again, I have sense taken 6 more tests even 1 at pph and all have come back negative... but my body still feels different, I feel sooooo tired, have headaches, dizziness constipation, lower back pain, lots of bathroom breaks, and even that pressure still in my lower belly... anyone else have this happen... am I pregnant??? PPH wont do a blood test yet im sooo freaked out I miscarried  (even though there has been no blood yet) or its a tubular pregnancy. I hope im wrong and im just not producing enough hormones yet.. any thoughts?
Myself and my husband have been trying for a baby for a few months, since coming off the pill march 2012 my periods have been very irregular I have only had 2 periods in total. I have visited the doctor and been referred to a specialised who recommended provera to start my periods and clomid to help ovulation. I took a course of clomid and provera in may 2013, but then came on my period naturally on holiday on 8th July. I have not come on my period which isn't odd for my cycles. I have done 4 tests that have all come back negative. I really feel pregnant though stomach cramps and tenderness, feeling sick etc. I'm hoping its not wishful thinking but I have no one to talk to about this as I don't want people or my husband to think I'm going crazy. I have booked a doctors appointment for later in the week but scared the doctor will think I'm crazy! Advice please
I am on a birth control pill!! I have been having periods until here lately!! I am 31 days late in my period! And I have been having really bad stomach pains!! My back hurts and I feel sick all the time!! Could I be pregnant? I took tests and they all came back neg. so I am just wondering if I am pregnant? So can you please help me?? I can smell all different things that no one else can!! I have different tastes in my mouth :( so please help me!! Thank you
Hello ladies..6months ago I had an ectopic pregnancy and was given the metho..shot and worked pretty well. Now im 12days late and all the test the ER ran are showing no signs of pregnancy...I have cramping lower abdomen but more where I had my ectopic pregnancy a few months ago....just wondering has anyone went on having a healthy pregnancy after an ectopic...and can I be having one
Hi I am 23 years old I have all the symptoms of pregnancy Brest tenderness,nausea,headaches,dizziness and stomach pains I took a pregnancy test but it was negative I want a baby so bad and hope I'm not physcing my body into thinking I'm pregnant any advice
I would get that checked out. I don't want to scare you but I had those same similar symptoms 6months but my pain was just on one side and it was an ectopic pregnancy.But I don't believe that u could convince your body into being pregnant.Have you taken a HPT yet?
I am 29 i gave birth dec.27 2012 had the  first depo shot in feb. Did not go back in may for my second shot had my first period in june lasted 3days sins i gave birth spoted 3 Days in july nuthing in augest haveing severe heart burn n nausea took a pregnecy test and its negative can i be pregnant
Hi,  I have had  three prgnency test they all shows negative results, my last period was on July 20, now it's almost been two month. I went to my doctor & he advice me to take a pill which is 'Primolut N Norethisteone 5mg' to be taken for ten days to make my period to come but I am still not seeing my period. After all this could I still be pregenet or what do I do? Pls I need an advice so bad.
Help had sex in feb 2013 and since then had no period I'm normaly bang on time never missed any its now september still no show done a blood test in late march and 4 hpt and all neg I just wanna now if theirs a chance I could be preg I'm tried lower stomach is bigger and back ache what's going on plz help email me plz at ***@**** someone plz help
So I've had cramps for the past two weeks and I'm now 10 days late for my period but all the HPT's I took were negative. I've never been late before and my lower abdomen has been in so much pain. Should I go get a blood test? Has this happened to anyone else, and if so were you pregnant?
Please or to view.
hi im jasmine im haven the same problems have you been to the doctor to do blood test i did a home test an one et the doctor it came back neg so they were wondering y i have not came on yet an send me to get blood work because it mite be to early to dect if you are pregnat yet
Last month I had my period earlier than usual and the month before that I took a test and it came out negative and I got my period right away
I've been really moody lately and I've had some crazy dreams and I've never really had that happen before I get sick in the morning every morning and at night its like a crampy tired nausuea feeling but I don't actually vomit I think about being pregnant a lot because its the only plausible reasoning for my problems I have sore breasts I'm bloating but not really crampy like my usual mentrual cycle could be it be posible that I'm having an irregular first trimester?
Please or to view.
I'm moody tender breasts also bigger sick throwing up stronger sense if smell a weird fluttering in my tummy sometimes I swear I feel something twitch weight gain and I tested negative on three epts couldiI be pregnant....
Please or to view.
I had my period last month but be4 I got it n since it has stopped I've been very nosous dizzy Headache bloated tired iv done test always say negative I've had two baby's this feels the same but how would I no if these test always say negative do I need a doctor or blood test with my 2nd child I had my period normal tell I was 4 months pregnet n it still said negative way shouldiI do ?
hello ! i know you may think im too young but everyone makes mistakes im 15 yrs old and i was going thur some family issues and had sex with my boyfriend that i was with for 2 and a half yrs and i took over 20 pregnancy test in they came out NEGATIVE ! But if you request over and over to see a OBGYN for a ultrasound if your having pregnancy symptoms they should let you because when i went to the OBGYN while having pregnancy symptoms i found out i was 12 weeks pregnant and seen my baby first ultrasound <3
I took a pregnancy test on Wednesday and it came out positive on Thursday my mental came I've done other pregnancy test and they have come out negative but I've been feeling with nausea but I've been feeling dizzy light head and I've craving to drink lots of milk....is their still a possibility that I could be pregnant has anyone experienced anything like this?
hey ladies....i am 9 days late n my  last period wer on oct on 25th n  i had unprotected sex on 26th....then ma periods wer lng abt 8days n thats wer i gt sick i had heart burn..vommited..had fever..diarrhea..was dizzy n a vry painful pain on my uterus couldnt walk straight than went 2 the gynaclgst h helpd m so i hv been feelin fine...so nw am stress that i myt b preg ma periods r late n hv been  feelin tired.. ppl can u plz help m plzzz  
I have irregular cycles but I have 2 sympmtoms of pregnancy tired and waigh gain I haven't had a period in three months but that's normal and this is the fourth i tested Tuesday but is said negative COULD I BE PREGNANT AND TESTED TO EARLY HELP AND I HAVE CRAVINGS help
I haven't slept with my boyfriend for about 3 months but I missed my period and had a negative home pregnancy test. I am feeling quite moody, going to the toilet a lot, put on weight and have backache. What should I do, I can't be pregnant can I!?
me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive a baby but i dont know if im ovulated or not. the last time i had my period was feb 6 2014 it was late  on march 6 and i took two home test both negative and i even went to the doctor and it came back negative as well.. can i still get pregnant without me having my period?
I am 33 yrs old and I had a still birth in 2005 and a DNC in 2008/2009. I have always had irregular periods when I had still birth I didn't have a period for 5 months. Before March of this year (2014) I haven't had one in 2 yrs. At first I had some sick times. Throwing up or just feeling drained I have almost feel in the shower cause I couldn't stand up straight. I took a HPT and it came out negative. Then all of the sudden I can't wear my clothes my boobs hurt, I took 2 more tests. I took one as soon as I got home from buying the tests. Then the other 3 days later thinking I needed to take it with first morning urine. But everything is still coming out negative. Today I can't even lay on my stomach because my boobs are so sore. I think I am pregnant I just don't wanna get my hopes up from everything I have already been through. What do I do?
I'm 16,I got my implant removed a couple of months ago as
I didnt like the amount of weight I was putting on,I've been having
Unprotected sex with my partner who Ive been with for over
A year,I came on my period not long ago,but it wasn't a normal
Period it was very light,& I've been discharging&craving salad
And pains in my stomach&back pains&feeling very weak&tired.
But I done  2 pregnancy tests and they are both
Negative,I wanna no whats going on,could someone give me
Some advice please.
hi im 43 and been on the pill 4 a yr my periods still came regularly every month but i havent had a period in nearly 5 months my breasts r sore and enlarged and my stomach is very bloated what could this b as i am waiting 4 the tests 2 come bk 2day, but its madness i have put 2 stone on in 5 months also and a lot of it is at the front i have backache all the time please advise if u can thanks
You shoul visit an Obgyn
hi am 19 and period is 4 months late and some negative and faint positive HPT and doctors wont do anything for me, me and my boyfriend have been trying for our second baby but a have been on the de-po injection came off that in may 2014 then had a period on 12 June 2014 but haven't had a period since and have been having unprotected sex but were getting confused cause of the tests there some times faint positive then go back to negative, just looking for some advice our little boy is 2 and half :/ x  
hi am 19 and a am 4 months late on my period and all i have been craving is healthy food and i already have a 2 year old but i do think you could be pregnant because a was on the pill with my son and then all i got was negative tests and only way a found out was when they sent me for a scan and a was 9 weeks gone with my son x i think you should see the doctor for bloods or a scan to find out or could be the implant x hope this helps x
i am 16 and i have had a late period i had unprotected sex in november on thanksgiving an since a few weeks later ive had major major symptoms an my test cme up negative so i didnt think nothing of it so i put it out of my mind but the symptoms have gottens o much worse and ive been spotting and i cant get ahold of my ex so i can get some more test an its really scaring me because my mom nor grandparents wont listen to me like at all and im not sure what to do because its miserable not knowing an very scary because im 16 im not in school my mom is trying to force me to take meds that cud kill the baby i am a drop out i have no job no nothing and its like nobody will listen to me at all or even get me another test idk what to do besides cry ive been crying non stop becaus ei dont know whats going on someone please help me
hey i know how you are feeling im 16 i had sex on thanksgiving in 2014 and ive been having crazy symptoms it was the first time i had had sex an he came in me alot like aloooottttt an my pee test came up negative an my blood test did but ive been gaining weight an usually der meet is the best thign ever to me and now wen i eat it it comes right back up same things for fast food places im terrified becaus enobody will listen to me like at all if u need to talk im here
Hello I am a bit nervous writing this but my period is due in 3 days and I'm experiencing extremely tender breast, frequent urination, mild lower cramps, on and off heartburn, and I'm finding myself taking evening naps around 6-7 o'clock pm. The worst part of it all for the past week I cannot sleep at night. I have taken 4 Pregnancy Test (first response) and they are all negative- I have two other daughters and from my past experience whenever I feel this way I'm pregnant. But the test are negative and worst case of it all I have been so emotional. Can someone please give me some advice.
hi saiidie I would maybe wait abit longer as you could possibly be pregnant but it may be to early to tell so thats why the test is showing negative , or maybe the stress of thinking that you are pregnant has led you to have phantom symptoms, so experiencing pregnancy symptoms but not actually pregnant. However i would speak to your doctor about this.
good luck  
Please or to view.
Yes you can i had an ectopic pregnacy in 2001 ....And in 2008 i gave birth to a healthy baby boy with only 1 tube ...So the answer to your question is (YES)
ESTH1234,

I am 24 years old, i have a male child 8 years ago but for the last 4 months, i have missed my period i am tommy is growing everyday but to my suprised, the utrasound test, BLOOD test comes negative, but i can feel movement in my belly and my belly is having a  dark light spot, i dnt know what to do again, i am totally confused.
ESTH1234,

hello frnds
home pregnency test10days after sex is accurate or not ?
i had protected sex on 14th nov but she having symptoms of pregnench i.e stomoch paining from last 10days, feeling like voniting, headache. we took hone oregnency test 10days after sex (25th nov) but it came out negitive ? i am wondoring that test was accurate or not. is she is pregnent
Please or to view.