Pregnancy after Novasure

Hello,  I had the novasure procedure about 2-3 years ago.  Even after the procedure with continued birth control pills I still have heavy periods.  Not as "clotty" but pretty heavy for 7 days.  My thought, the procedure just did not work.  I have never had an ultrasound or anything since the procedure to confirm how thick the lining is now.   I have been having pregnancy symptoms and a few days late with my period.  I know I will be taking a pregnancy test however either way I am wondering since my periods are still monthly, lasts 7 days and quite heavy if I am pregnant are my chances of carrying the baby full term a pretty good chance?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just had this novsure done this year iin march cause if heavy periods and my tubes is tie I want to know if you can get preganant if I get my tubes untied
Helpful - 0
I had novasure done on april 5 2011 and i have not gotten my period !! i feel like im pregant had a ultrasound and im not. the sad thing is that now we want to have a baby!! how hard is this going to be.. im only 29 and i wish i never had this trreatment!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.