Pregnancy emergency

I had sex in Sept which was unprotected by he just inserted it took it out and then we had protected sex approx in 4 days i had pills and same day i got my periods. And from then i am having normal periods but these days i feel like vomiting after eating, there is headache and also there is dizziness plus i want to run to washroom after eating . Am I pregnant
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hm.  Well, trying to follow your time line there and finding that hard.  Honestly, the only way to know is to take a urine at home pregnancy test (or go to the doctor).  Let us know the outcome
Thank you..
I checked it and its coming negative...I will check it in morning also