Pregnancy sign

I am married for 8 yrs now.I already had 2 miscarriages till date.this month i missed my periods with signs of morning sickness and bad backache.its just 4 days since i missed my date. i started having lower stomach pains like in periods and had spotting also. I got scared and checked at home but the test is negative.Is it right to have severe back ache during the very early stages?pain like periods is normal? is there anything which is preventing me to get pregnant?related to my back? i m worried because i am already 31 and not able to conceive.i had the similer symptoms 2-3 times a year but result shows negative.I was epileptic patient 8 yrs ago and still having minimul dose of tegrital 100 gms.My doctor gave me metaphage as a medicine to fasten the process of conceiving but i don't know whether to continue the same during pregnancy ?please guide.
sever pain is not "normal"..back pain can be..but severe back pain could be SIGNs of a problem. not aways....but you dont even know if your even pregnant so i wouldnt be worried about signs and stuff till you know iof your pregnant.

period pain....aka..cramps...is normal.

only a doctor can tell you if there is anything preventing you from getting pregnant.

if your having trouble getting pregnant, go to a fertility doctor. it might be something going on with your or maybe your husband has a low sperm count or something.