Pregnancy

I took a home pregnancy test. When I looked at the results one line was slightly lighter than the other. Could this still mean that I am pregnant?
Absolutely, congrats, I hope this is a joyous event for you.
Your pregnant...CONGRATS!
As long as there is a line, faint or dark, then you are pregnant! Congrats! If you are still unsure, get in to see your Dr. and get a blood test done. (you should see your Dr. anyway :))
congratulations...

you are very much pregnant...

Your pregnant CONGRAT'S!!!! It is a joyus thing!
Definitely! Congratulations!
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! This post is from early 2007, so the child would be almost 12 years old now :)  If we can help you find more current threads of interest, all of us "regulars" here would be happy to help.