Pregnant? Irregular periods/spotting

So recently I had two periods back to back. I started monday the 18th of November and it started off the first three days pretty light and then got heavy and ended friday 22nd. Five days is my normal cycle and the 18th was when I was expected to get my period. Two days later Sunday night on the 24th I started bleeding again very light at first and the within the next couple days I was medium flow, not light and not heavy. I did have sex Sunday night though so I figured maybe that triggered it again. I ended Wednesday the 27th. Had sex on the 28th, 29th and dec 1st. Now here I am again late Monday around 6pm on dec 2nd having very very light pink bleeding at first it was almost a light brown color but then it became pink. I'm thinking maybe It's ovulation bleeding but since I've never had that before or noticed anything like that I have no clue. I had small little discomfort/cramps on the 1st. I'm so tired and exhausted! My body is sore, I have a headache and heartburn, I'm peeing twice an hour at the least, I'm nauseated and dizzy, I nearly passed out about an hour ago. I might add that I am 18 and my periods have been regular for about 3-4 years now. oh and last months period lasted 4 days rather than five. What the heck is going on? this has never happened before. I'd visit my doctor but I don't have any insurance until late January so this will just have to do for now. Any suggestions to why this is going on?
Were very safe while having intercourse the condom is checked for rips and or tears before and after each session. And he pulls out as soon as he hits his peak.
Polymenorrhea or bleeding from vagina more than once a month could be due to several causes such fibroids, adenomyosis, endometriosis, uterine polyps, hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems and bleeding disorders. It could also be due to an IUD implant if you have one or due to oral contraceptive pills. It can also be a part of severe pelvic inflammatory disorder. STDs like Chlamydia and gonorrhea too can cause this.

You should consult a gynecologist to get an evaluation done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.