Pregnant While on Birth Control

Hi, My boyfriend and I are going on vacation soon, and planning on having sex for the first time. I've been on Birth Control for a few years now because of cramps and what not, but have never actually needed it for its real purpose. Anyways, the week of our vacation lands on my fertile period... is there not much chance of getting pregnant during that week or so if I'm on the pill and take it regularly? I don't think so, hope not... but just wanted to check.
birth controls NEVER 100% and theres always a chance and always a handful of women that have gotten pregnant on birth control.

i dont think you will get pregnant but you never know. if you dont want a baby right now then use condoms in addition