Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Pregnant after Tubaligation? Or Normal?

I am 33 and had a tubaligation 2 years ago. I have three children all were healthy pregnancies and normal births. I have always been in great health, and have taken care of my self by eating right and excising. The past two months I have had severe cramping before and during my periods. Which I have never had ever in my entire life. Last month a was a few days late for my period, this month I am 9 days late for my period. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Currently I am experiencing a sick stomach, fatigue, mood swings, tender breast, and  everything I experienced with my pregnancies. I do not have any cramping or bloating, I am not having pain in my abdomen. Has anyone experienced this before and what was your result?
2 Responses
1696489 tn?1370821974
Gracious!  Please see your doctor!  If this is a tubal, it can be fatal.
I was afraid someone would say this :( I am going to emergency care after work to see what is going..
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.