Pregnant after Tubaligation? Or Normal?

I am 33 and had a tubaligation 2 years ago. I have three children all were healthy pregnancies and normal births. I have always been in great health, and have taken care of my self by eating right and excising. The past two months I have had severe cramping before and during my periods. Which I have never had ever in my entire life. Last month a was a few days late for my period, this month I am 9 days late for my period. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Currently I am experiencing a sick stomach, fatigue, mood swings, tender breast, and  everything I experienced with my pregnancies. I do not have any cramping or bloating, I am not having pain in my abdomen. Has anyone experienced this before and what was your result?
Gracious!  Please see your doctor!  If this is a tubal, it can be fatal.
I was afraid someone would say this :( I am going to emergency care after work to see what is going..