Pregnant with IUD??

I have had the IUD for 7 months now. When I first got it I had some heavy bleeding, but that soon subsided. Normally I get like a 3 day light period..However, I have not had a period in 2 months now. I know it's normal for some people with an IUD to stop menstrating all togeather, until IUD is out...Should I be worried about pregnancy?? What's my chances??Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.
It can and has happened! Take a hpt because the IUD will have to be removed in the case of pregnancy
Take a test to be sure but it is not unheard of to stop having periods while using an IUD.

Andi
I know it is possible..I just have read that the IUD is the most effective form of Birth Control. I am so scared. I love my Daughter, but she just turned 1, and I am not ready to have another baby at this point in time. I know I need to just go take a HPT. Thanks for the advice everyone.
i am pregnant with an IUD still in and I was a month and a half late and turned up that I was pregnant take a test.  I have had my IUD for 7 years it is a 10 year Paragard and I still got pregnant
Have you had your IUD checked at least once a year?  They suggest it on most websites and to self check the fibers yourself.  If you poke around online there is a ton of information on this.  I have spent the last few days reading and researching prior to my insertion.  Anyone not like?  Opinions?  I am pretty sure this is my route as I have had my period half the year, irregularly, since having my daughter!  I have tried every pill, the ring, and this is my last option since shots are out of the question!  
I just had a baby boy 9 mos ago I got the IUD put in and now I am so sick I am tired and I took a test it came back neg. What are the chances of me having a baby