Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Pregnant?

I've had a few of the early signs of pregnancy extremely sore breasts, headaches, extreme tiredness, increased toilet time (haha) but the other morning i started bleeding a few days early than when my period would of been due which isnt too out of the ordinary however i usually get very heavy periods and after a day and a half this one has completely stopped, it was more than just spotting like how they describe an implantation bleed however its been a light flow of red blood (sorry to gross anyone out with this next comment) with no like tissuey type stuff that i usually get! i took a early preg test last week which came back negative however i think i may of been too early is it possible im pregnant?
5 Responses
167 tn?1374177417
It sounds like it is quite possible! I would wait a few days and test again! Go to the dollar store and stock up!
130384 tn?1221596627
If you've had unprotected sex, then yes, it's possible.  The real question is how likely, but no one can answer that.

Take another test in a few days.  If still negative then you probably just had a weird period this month.
I was wondering I'm 38 years old a mother of 2 children one 18 and 14 years old. I had a very unusual cycle for October of this year and missed Nov's which usually start around the 27th of each month on Nov 10th I had a dark brown discharge and started feeling weired after that I was wondering if I was pregnant or not especially since af didn't come in Nov. Morning sickness, dry skin, metalic taste, frequent urination, most aweful headaches,hot flashes I sleep with my window cracked open just to breath my breast are tender and I'm having mood swings. So I keep telling myself that it's menopause. I took a pregnancy test
on last week and it came up negative. So I was going to wait unti I miss my next af for this month. I'm lost here I don't know what to think or do I have sleepness nights sometimes I wake up so hungry around 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning and the pains wont stop until I eat something is this just my nerves, menopause or what.
150483 tn?1212172156
Both of you sound pregnant to me((hugs))jekesha Omg,girl teenagers wow.I'm preg.1 month & my son is 12.Big diff,huh?Well good luck to both of you,Oh I had all the symptoms above.Keep us posted..nanis
thank you so much for your responses! and yup i did have unprotected sex with my partner (just to clear that bit up haha) im gonna do another test beginning of next week fingers crossed for a positive! i dont know how ill be able to wait that long! thanks again everyone!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.