Pregnany and laser hair removal

Will it be safe if i try to conceive within 3 days after i do a laser hair removal treatment? I read a lot about best avoiding it during pregnancy to be on the safe side but didn't find anything saying if it is safe few days prior to conception. Thanks.
Are you talking about in the vaginal area?  Probably they want you to avoid it during pregnancy in order to avoid risk of getting a skin infection.  You would know by the time three days went by if your skin had gotten infected, so it seems safe to me.