Premature Ovarian Failure

I’m here because i am 21 yrs old and struggling with premenopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, night sweats, pain after sex, hair loss and constant fatigue. The only issue is that i still spot from time to time despite being on birth control to stop this. My doctor is truly unhelpful and I’m not sure what to do, so i have pretty much had to look up my symptoms by myself and self diagnose. Any help/advice would be nice. Thank you!
I'd ask for hormone tests, and if your doc is not helpful I would ask for a referral to an endocrinologist or other specialist. Can you ask for an abdominal MRI? It would show if there are any tumors on the ovaries or anything like that.
COMMUNITY LEADER
So at your age, it very well could be a thyroid issue.  I had similar things when my thyroid was functioning slowly called hypothyroidism.  I also naturally produced too much estrogen.  You can take a simple blood test for that.  Go t a new doctor.  They should do some blood work.  At the very least, this may not be a match in birth control pill for you.  But it all sounds hormone related with regards to either a thyroid issues (which impacts hormones) or hormone balance. Good luck
that was my original thought as well, but i have had my thyroid tested multiple times and so far the results haven’t come back with any issues.
Okay, well, that's good I guess!  But leaves you hanging for what is wrong here.  When was the last time they did a blood draw?  I had significant issues with some similarity to you when I had a combination of slow thyroid and the estrogen imbalance.  I'd want to know where your hormones are at.  And if the current birth control pill you take is the right one for you.

Also, you get these symptoms only after sex?