Premenstrual syndrome

I am facing sudden mood change, headache, weakness and pain before i gt my monthly periods.
What should i do to over come this thing?
My physician suggested me to take D ROTIN M tablet on first 2days of my cycle.
Is it beneficial?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome.  Well, if your doctor recommended it, it is worth a try.  I'm sure he/she has made the recommendation before and gotten positive feedback from it and hence, is now inclined to mention to other patients.  So, yes, I think it could be beneficial to you.

Black cohosh and prim rose oil are two other things to try.  Vitamin b6 and yoga are also good things to do during that time.

Lots of luck.  PMS feels like a curse sometimes, I know!  
thank you so much for your response but from few days i am getting irritated alot even on small issues and am not able to control my anger and it results in headache