Pressure and aching in Vagina. Not pregnant.

Here is another question! I have posted many many times and maybe someone can link them together and give me a good guess! I have not had a menses in almost six months and I have taken HPT's and they are all negitive. Just recently I have had some odd pressure and cramping in my vagina. It is not so bad it makes me want to stay in bed all day. It is just a dull pain. It is almost like it is sore! My husband and I have not had sex in a couple of weeks because we have been truly drained with work and the baby! It is not that type (sex) sore. It hurts deep inside like on the bone. It feels almost like it did when I was thirty eight weeks pregnant. It is not that bad though! I KNOW I AM NOT PREGNANT! So I am pushing that option out of the way. Any advice anyone?
have u been checked to see why u have had no cycle in 6 months? I would be getting that checked out ASAP. sounds like u need to make an appt soon with ur gyn.
I would love to make an appointment, but we are running low on cash and we cant afford insurance. I dont know what to do! I am pretty stressed out about it! I cant go to the ER because there was some kind of mix up when I was on medicaid and supposivly I owe them??? They may still be able to take me, but I am not sure! There are no free clinics here. I am going to do some research and see what my best option is! I just cant pin point the problem!! Thank you for your response!
L
Laurabeth,
If your hospital is a county owned one they can't refuse to see you and treat you. I just had a total hysterectomy done, and had no insurance to cover it, so i know all to well how you feel. See if you can find a dr to work on a sliding fee scale where they charge by your income, or if one will work with you on a payment plan. Best of wishes to you and good luck on finding a dr soon.
Don't know that this really helps but I had odd pressure it felt like my uterus was going to fall out & if I'd sit down or lie down it would go away I never did this til after my son was born especially if I had went to the mall or just stood alot the day before it would really bother me & if my period was fixing to start the pressure would startup. The Dr said it was hormones I went to 2 diff DR both seemed to think I should not worry now I'm pg w/ #2 & it really gets that soreness & pressure often it's like you have to sit down, although mine is not really pain just very umcomfortable. My bones also feel like they have been bruised down there. So maybe you can get a better expl. than I got, everything is always hormones if you are a woman :) LOVE & PRAYERS
well i think i have the same kind of pain... well atleast it seems right.  Only that it only hurts me when i sleep on the floor.  i don't seem to understand why though?  It happens every time i sleep on the damn floor. i'm 19 now, but it's happend since i was about 13.  i didn't lose my virginity until i was 15.  it's pressure and aches just as you describe it close to the bone, and i can't help but to put pressure on it kind of like massaging but not really.  and that kind of helps it.  if you find an answer to this problem please let me know.
Wow, it is nice to know there are people out there with the same odd sypmtoms.  Yes, all of a sudden there is this pressure, soreness and aching like your uterus is going to fall out.  What the heck could it be???
I'm 19 too and have the same pressure, i've been looking on the internet to see what it could be, maybe pelvis floor syndrome....check it out.
Ladies im so so so so so glad that im not alone! been to the docs today and she has no idea what it is - the more i research the more i read the same as what im reading here! Its crazy that no one knows what this is! Surely we are not the only women with this prb but like ive read everywhere, it seems to be put down to hormones everytime! But that doesnt make it stop!
I have a similar problem and can't figure out what the heck it is.  It started shortly after I had a miscarriage about six weeks ago.  It feels like a painful yet dull ache and it's not a localized pain... I can press, poke, and prod anywhere and there's no actual pain... just an overall ache/pressure feeling in my labia/vagina.  I've had a physical exam and ultrasound and I do have a fybroid but somehow I don't think that's what it is... unless it is pushing on a nerve or something. The only thing that helps the pain is vicodin and I certainly don't want to be relying on that, especially since I'll be TTC again soon.  This is driving me crazy!!  I do have days where it doesn't bother me but most of the time I am constantly worrying about what it is.
Pelvic Congestion Syndrome

It's like varicous veins in the pelvic area and vulva and such.   I had it a little with 1st preggy.  More with the 2nd now just at the end of my period.  The hormones cause the blood to pool there more so your more aware of it.  It's like a heavy-ness, dull ache.  

If you get what I do then it's just engorgment of all the veines down there.  That's why sitting down helps :)
Oh, my goodness.... I am not going crazy afteral ! So sorry to hear you ladies get the same dull, heavy, dragging, achey feeling as me, but so relieved to know I am not alone. Sometimes it is so bad a have to sit down and lying down helps too. It is particularly bad after sex, so much so that I have to lay down for at least an hour before I can stand up comfortably. This all started during and after the pregnancy with my first baby. So, it´s been YEARS now and my doctor  ( male), just tells me to keep up the pelvic floor excersizes etc. , that it will pass !
My husband and my doctor seem to tire of hearing about it, but I am in real pain even if it is not medically recognised.
Thank you for posting your comment and getting the ball rolling. I can only say that paracetamol helps me a little. Sorry can´t be of more help.
Regards from Spain.
U may have prolapsed uterus.  My mother in law had this and the pains that you have discribed as well as feeling better when she sat or laid down. so she had to have a hysterectomy and the pressure/pain is gone.