Problem Gone

I had the same problem so after reading everyone's comments on the net I decided to try a combo of things.
1. I used a ph balanced feminine body wash all over but only washed the area gently with my hand.
2. I started a course of Acidophilus Tablets
3. I only wore loose clothing
4. As strange as it may sound I used Salvon Antiseptic Cream (in Australia) which helped with the soreness.
It took about 2 weeks for it to go away but I still only use the feminine wash, not normal body wash.
Maybe it was just a coincidence or luck that it worked but the pain in my lower abdomen and the soreness have gone.  

I am mot sure what this post is referring to, but, I am glad you have been helped, that is always good news.  :-)