Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Problems with butt crack, possible STD?

Okay so this is going to be a long post regarding several events but I'm worried.

4 months ago I fell on ice and hurt my lower back/tailbone. It was so painful to sit for quite some time. It very well may have been broken. Symptoms dissappeared (I think or I didn't notice them as much until recently).

So about 8 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a guy I know pretty well. He has had multiple partners but no sign of STD. We only had unprotected vaginal sex for about 1 minute. He c**e on my back/top of my buttcrack.

Finally, two weeks ago I shaved the hair in my buttcrack and didn't notice any pain or anything immediately after. This was the first time I've ever shaved there.

My question is..For the last week I've been experiencing some burning pain/itching near the top of my buttcrack. I've also had some tailbone pain when I sit like I have fallen or injured it (similar to the pain with my fall a few months ago).  There's no visible rash or lesion. There's no redness or warmth and it doesn't really hurt when I touch it. It's just uncomfortable at times and burns/itches. I've used A&D diaper rash ointment and only had relief for a short time. I have no other symptoms. My anus and vagina appear completely normal and have had no symptoms. Does anyone know what this could be? I included all the things at the top just to provide background information that could be possible causes.

Thanks!
1 Responses
I forgot to add I also have chronic yeast infections that I have had for about a year.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.