Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Prone to UTIs and Yeast Infections

I am a young adult who experiences critic UTIs and Yeast Infections. I pee after sex and shower EVERYTIME any sort of sexual interaction. It’s worse when I use condoms or lube, but I ALWAYS shower and pee after sex so I don’t understand why I keep experiencing UTIs and yeast infections. I went to my gyno and she prescribed me  macro-bid was to take everytime after sex.  I don’t like that I am on a prescription for this and usually avoid taking it until I show symptoms from a UTI. however, my partner and I enjoy relatively rough sex (nothing extreme) and I can feel the micro-tears when I pee after sex but sometimes I’m good for a few tries. It seems that this happens at least once a month and we can’t have sex but maybe once or twice a week. I am incredibly frustrated and feel that I’ve tried everything. Does ANYONE have any supplements or suppositories that they take that prevent chronic UTIs and heat infections? It’s killing my relationship.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.