Women's Health Community
65.9k Members
Avatar universal

Pus near vaginal end on skin

Hi. I recently noticed I have a few pus like pockets near my vaginal area  in the back but side. It hurts when I touch it probably because it's raw but there is pus.. Wondering what it is and how to heal it.
I haven't had sex recently so it's not herpes or anything like that. Is it ingrown hairs??? I would post a pic but I'm not sure how or if we can....
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.