Radiological Report

I am only 22 years of age i had abdominal pain and nausea for 2 weeks continuous and when i saw a doc he referred me for scan so when i had my scan done it read:
Liver,GB,Spleen and both renal - NAD Gaseous Bowels. No ascites.
A/V Uterus Mess 8.9 * 3.9cm with endometrial thickness 0.6cm.
Ovaries visualised. No free fluid in POD.

Is there any simple explanantion as to what this possibly means?

This discussion is related to What does no 'free fluid seen' mean?.
It does not point to Ovarian Cancer at all. Otherwise I do not know.

Alex
no disease was seen in the liver, gall bladder, kidneys, or spleen. And no fluid in the abdomen or pelvis. Hopefully that helps.